Precious Palm Royal Hotel – Design and comfort are perfectly combined here, because we care about your well-being – all the materials used for room decoration are environment friendly, and your individual climate control can be adjusted accurately by degree.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Gardener / Farmer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the general maintenance of the gardens and lawns.
- Weeding of the ground or surrounding.
- Making sure grasses do not glow beyond certain level in the fields/gardens and the surroundings.
- The use and maintenance of hand tools and basic light machinery.
- The use of cylinder and rotary mowers, trimmers, leaf blowers etc.
- To ensure all equipment, machinery are stored securely and clean after use.
- Plant and transplant flowers, shrubs, trees and lawns.
- Maintain gardens by naturally fertilizing, trimming and making sure that plants are receiving adequate water.
- Prune trees and hedges in ways that help the plants’ health, are safe and look good.
- To keep the gardens, thorough – fares and footpaths clear and free from litter at all times.
- Tiding up and cleaning outside of the hotel building.
- Good knowledge of plants, must be organized and able to follow schedule.
- Adjustments of mower height and quality of cut, etc.
- Oil level checks and check for damage to any mower.
- Report equipment malfunctions to manager or maintenance team as and when noticed.
- To be aware of Health and Safety requirements noting that all duties must be carried out to comply with current Health & Safety at Work legislation.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by Manager/Supervisor from time to time.
- Must possess S.S.C.E / N.E.C.O / G.C.E / OND qualification.
- Must have at least 2 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter to: [email protected] and CC: [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th June, 2021.