Appyclan started out as a one man show at 20ksites.com with a goal of reducing the barrier of entry (often cost) into the online space for MSME’s by leveraging on modern web development technologies. Over the years, we have grown into a hub for skilled, bold, creative and experienced thinkers with a culture that drives success for our clients – individuals and businesses alike.
With over 8years of experience planning, designing and developing several applications (web and mobile), we have been able to help our clients experience significant growth to their businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Gardener / Mower Operator
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Type: Full Time
- We are hiring for a sister company on a mission to provide Organisations & households with the most reliable weed control services.
- Joining us gives you an opportunity to be part of a growing company at its early stage. This means so many growth opportunities for you if/when you possess the right attitude and qualifications.
About the Operator Role
- As an operator, you will be answerable to the Field Manager who’ll dispatch you to carry out weed control activities at clients site.
- Experience with brush cutters and mowers is important but it’s okay if you don’t have much of it. As long as you are willing to learn, you’ll be fine. Do get in touch if you have any questions.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Operate electric and gas powered equipments,
- Carry out field inspections
- Trim, hedge or clear land areas as instructed
Requirements & Skills
- Must reside in Ibadan, Oyo state (preferably in/close to Soka Area)
- Knowledge of or experience using knapsack sprayers,
- Speak English and/or Yoruba,
- Not a stranger to tech (smartphone). Having one is a plus.
- Experience using brush cutters/trimmers,
- Experience using lawn mowers,
Allowance: Up to N10,000
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th November, 2022.