GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP) – Gas Power (SSA-2022)
Reference No.: R3630546
Location: Rivers (Remote)
Job Description Summary
- The Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP) offers those with a passion to grow their leadership, business acumen, and technical skills while building a career with unlimited potential.
- Program members lead by doing, gaining real-world experience by working on important, challenging projects alongside some of the brightest leaders and technical minds in the world.
- Full-time, two-year leadership development program where members work within a GE business alongside experts in various locations.
- Four, six-month rotational assignments within your specific business covering diverse projects in Security, Global Supply Chain, Product Management, Commercial, Engineering, Data Analytics & Operations, Technical Product Management, and more.
- Global classroom experience and virtual coursework focused on technical training, leadership, and business acumen.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, CIS, Computer Engineering, IT Security, ITM, Informatics, Information Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, MIS, Security and Risk Analysis or relevant STEM majors with experience in Software or IT experience; or graduate of a software/IT accelerator program.
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 / 4.0 GPA or equivalent.
- Must be geographically mobile as requested by the business.
- Must be flexible in and able to navigate an ever-changing work environment.
- Graduating May / June 2022 or a current GE Employee (Professional Band) or a current GE Intern
- Strong analytical skills.
- A strong commitment to a career in technology with a passion and aptitude for both software and information technology.
- Able to engage positively across multiple departments to establish clarity, vision, and mutual trust to achieve business goals.
- Demonstrated program / project management skills working on and leading teams.
- Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms.
- Contributes to creative solutions and challenges the status quo.
- Proactively learns new tools and identifies opportunities for improvement and promotes their adoption.
- Up-to-date with current industry standards, trending software, and information technology development tools.
- Prior intern, co-op, or research experience in IT, software, or relevant area.
- Solves technical challenges through regular application of common design patterns, and identify appropriate patterns for use in problem solving.
- Ability to understand coding standards that meet and deliver desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Strong customer focus, ability to understand the value proposition for the customer and commitment to deliver the best value proposition.
Relocation Assistance Provided:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the country as proposed in this requisition.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and/or drug screen (as applicable).