Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Generator Technician
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform a variety of tasks in the inspection, repair, and preventive and corrective maintenance and modification on Internal Combustion (IC) engines, diesel generators, and other IC gaseous engines.
- Run load bank tests on diesel, natural gas, and propane generators
- Diagnose and repair any issues found during initial testing
- Change filters and perform standard service on units
- Work closely with the Shop Manager on project progress, estimates, etc.
- Assist in preparing generators for shipment as needed
- Perform voltage changes on generators based on customer requirements
- Re-wire, adjust and install control panels and voltage regulators
- Adjust speed controls and various settings
- Assist with other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Proficient with estimating the time required to complete tasks
- Experience working with large industrial power generation equipment
- EGSA tech or other various certifications are a plus but not required.
- Ideal candidates will have 3+ years of experience working with commercial power generators
- Ability to diagnose and repair mechanical issues on diesel, natural gas, and propane gensets
- Exceptional communication skills to work with team and customers directly on occasion
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 7th June, 2021.