The Gombe Leasing Company Limited is seeking to fill the below position:
Job Position: Assistant Legal Adviser
This Job Function is important to the effective operations of goleasing. An employee allocated to this class of work is responsible for the overall operation and supervision of the goleasing contractual obligations to its stakeholders. Work is performed under general direction of the Company Secretary/General Counsel.
Education and Experience
- Graduation from an accredited university/polytechnic in an appropriate curriculum and thorough experience related to this class of work; or any equivalent combination of training or experience.
- A post graduate qualification and/or a professional certification will be required for this Job Function.
- Interested Candidates must be below 30 years of age with a minimum of three years relevant experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the convening and servicing annual general meetings.
- Providing legal/financial advice during and outside meetings.
- Managing office Space and property.
- HR Administration.
- Provide support to committees and working parties such as the Board of Directors.
- Ensure the Implementation of procedural/administrative systems.
- Writing reports and collating information.
- Maintaining current awareness about company law.
- Any other function ancillary to above that may be required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Candidates should possess diplomacy, a meticulous attention to detail, good numerical, organizational and time management skills and a genuine interest in business.
- Excellent computing, secretarial, interpersonal, team-working and written/verbal communications skills are important
All CVs should not be more than 2MB and preferably in .pdf format.
Note: Post applied for should be indicated at the top left side of your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 10 December, 2012
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter