We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Intern
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- To provide practical knowledge of customer service related issues in a service organization.
- Manage administration, forwarding complaints to seniors, and performing administrative tasks being assigned by customer service manager.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Typical duties interns perform involves meeting and greeting customers, understanding customers’ queries and requests, processing customer requests,.
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports.
- Maintain customer databases, attending training sessions designed for customer service associates.
- Bachelors Degree, HND, OND in Communications, Business or related fields.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Good written, oral, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Little or no experience required.
- Close proximity to the Island.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 23rd March, 2018.