Our Organization exists to transform self-limiting beliefs into self-fulfilling breakthroughs so that “THE UNEMPLOYED” can achieve their dreams in life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate & Management Trainee
Employment Type: Full Time
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Writing a test or submitting to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate program.
- Degree in the relevant field.
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
NGN80,000 – NGN120,000 / month.
Deadline: 6th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following information ONLY to: [email protected]
- Full Name
- State where you are currently
- WhatsApp Number
- Discipline & Institution attended.
- Kindly note that Graduates of State and Federal Polytechnics throughout the Federation are eligible to apply. Anyone that sends resume is automatically disqualified.
- The interview will be in Lagos, Nigeria.