Q.Institute – Our client, Enrian Partners, is an European fast-growing Service company, which advises on, scouts for, invents, designs and delivers digital innovation.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Graduate Program (Junior Developer)
Location: Lagos (Fully Remote)
Type of Contract: Graduate Program – Apprenticeship
- This job offer aims at recruiting a Junior Developer for Enrian Partners, a European fast-growing service company, which advises on, scouts for, invents, designs and delivers digital innovation.
- Selected talents will be offered a job at Enrian Partners and a paid Master of Science in Management part time over two years at Q.Institute.
- With the Graduate Program, Enrian Partners aims at building a talent bench of future leaders, who start from the “shop floor”, as developers in one of the specific fields, and develop their career towards leading teams and clients at Enrian Partners.
Your starting point will be on the “shop floor”, as a Junior Developer in one of the following fields:
- Mid HTML & CSS
- Frontend (Angular)
- Java (Bonita, BPM)
- Please visit Enrian website for examples of competences required in the different fields, taking into account that you would start from a junior position with little or no previous experience.
Whom Are We Looking For
- Bachelor Graduates in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Data Analysis or related subjects;
- We look for hiring smart and ambitious graduates, who want to start their career by leveraging their technical abilities and grow towards team leaders and client leaders through their career.
- Mother tongue, bi-lingual or very fluent in English
- Previous experiences as Developers is a nice to have, but not compulsory
What We Offer
- Graduate Program, which combines a job at Enrian (can be performed @distance) and a Master of Science Degree in Management (paid by Enrian, part time over 3 years); the graduate program is conceived to be a career accelerator to develop participants, who start from developers and grow towards team and client leaders.
When can you start:
- As soon as selected, while Master’s lectures will start in October 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Applicants should please upload their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter introducing themselves and their will to join the Graduate Program at Minerva Labs.