BRYME is the voice of a unique approach in health care today, one that puts the patient at the center with plans and clinical teams collaborating to improve health outcomes and reduce costs. Our advocacy focuses on providing policymakers with tested solutions, rooted in a model that is proven to deliver better value for patients, employers and taxpayers. Our health point is propelled towards achieving global health inclusiveness by making healthcare most easily accessible to everyone; whether young or old, male or female, sick or healthy; regardless of their socio-economic status.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- Implementing policy that will foster the growth of the company.
- Providing administrative support such as data entry of daily sales and marketing.
- Assisting manager in writing reports in conferences and seminars attended by him.
- Preparing and delivering power point presentation.
- HND / B.Sc / B.A in any discipline
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
N75,000 – N90,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited
Application Deadline 5th March, 2022.