The EIE Project Limited / GTE is located in Lagos, Nigeria and is part of the Social Advocacy Organizations Industry. The EIE Project Limited / GTE has 20 employees at this location.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our new graduate trainee program.
- As a graduate trainee, your responsibilities include shadowing various staff members, participating in learning experiences, attending meetings and workshops, and traveling to other working environments to gain practical experience.
- You should keep an accurate record of your time at the company and be able to pass a competency test at the end of the program.
- To be successful as a graduate trainee, you should be willing to learn about aspects of the company that lie outside of your department.
- An outstanding graduate trainee should foster good relationships with staff members and leave a lasting imprint.
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Writing a test or submitting to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate program.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Degree in the relevant field.
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 27th July, 2022.