Lampnet Solutions is a remote-based IT Consulting & Mobile Technology Development company in West Africa, who are service providers of world-class solutions and mobile technologies for high business growth and transformation with vast experience in Mobile Application Development, Enterprise solutions, Security and Cloud based technologies. We provide all types of Custom Mobile, Apps, Web & Desktop Solutions for all types & sizes of startups, businesses, and government organizations across Africa.
LampNet is a group of company with two subsidiaries and an NGO. We also provide one of the most reliable and affordable Cloud & Web Hosting service in Africa through our Afrihost.com.ng subsidiary with its Data Center in UK. We are leading partners with Microsoft, Google, IBM, HP, Oracle, VMware, Salesforce, GroveHR and Huawei, and also the West African Regional Partner of India’s No. 1 Mobile Application development Company, Jungle Works. We have created a niche for ourselves as one of the fastest growing Mobile Technology Development Company in Africa with over 20+ On-demand Mobile and Enterprise Application products in the market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Digital Marketer – Content Creator / Copy Writer
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you a young content creator and will like an opportunity to work professionally with one of the top Leading remote-based Mobile Commerce Software Development & Consulting firm in West Africa.? Apply for the LampNet 2022 Graduate Associate Programme.
- Assisting the creative team writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns.
- Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote company brands on various social media websites.
- Create and distribute content such as blogs, info graphics, videos and press releases on social media and traditional news outlets.
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability.
- Support marketing team at live and online events.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Marketing, Communications, Computer Science or a similar field.
- 1 to 4 years experience.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- A portfolio of applicable outputs.
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
Benefits of our Remote Graduate Associates
- Salary range (N50,000 – N180,000) after selection based on KPI
- 4 months non-paid probationary and training period before final selection
- HMO & PENSION Benefit on retainment
- Opportunity to gain exposure to international remote work culture.
- Continuous Learning Opportunity
- Professional development – Global Certifications & Exams: Get opportunities for professional development, to master new skills and to grow into other roles.
- Inclusive Organizational Culture
- Flexible working: We’re happy to consider different working arrangements to fit your needs
- Opportunity for growth: We’re keen to give all our employees the opportunity to grow their roles in a way that interests & excites them
- Work Anywhere: 100% Remote Work
- Opportunity to gain global remote working skills
- Support: You’ll have weekly 1-to-1 meetings with the Supervisor who’ll monitor your personal development, and help you learn the ropes.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th July, 2022.