A Leading Multinational Company active in Telecoms, is seeking for distinguished, reputable and experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Engineer
Ref. Code: T-ENG
- Management of network fault and resolution.
- Diagnosis, neutralization, correction of hardware, software and configuration.
- Manages escalated customer tickets in a timely and effective manner.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Experience
- First Class or Minimum of Second Class Upper in Electrical / Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering or other related discipline from a Top Notch University.
- A Postgraduate Degree or professional certification in Telecommunication or Engineering Field will be an added advantage.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Not more than 28 Years of age.
- Must be prepared to work in any part of Nigeria.
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (giving e-mail address and telephone number), possibly with a scanned passport photograph to: [email protected] using the reference of the position the subject of the email.
- Only candidates who meet the above mentioned criteria need apply.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 10th August, 2021.
Abia State, Abuja, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State