At Saroafrica International Limited, we are constantly on the search for best talents whilst ensuring that all talents remain at their best.
Saroafrica International Ltd is a group of companies with interests in Agribusiness which includes Heavy Agro-Industrial Manufacturing and Consumer Goods. Our organization is driven by delivering high performance and value in a sustainable manner to our all stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – North & South East
Employment Type: Full-time
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper degree (2:1) in any disciplines from a reputable higher institution.
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or to complete by July 2021.
- Only candidates from Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe, Kano, Kaduna, Jigawa, Kebbi, Sokoto, Katsina, Enugu, Imo, Ebonyi, Abia and Anambra are required to apply for this role .
- Required Age: 25 and below as at last birthday.
The candidate we want:
- You must be able to speak your local dialect.
- You must be residing in the North or South East part of Nigeria.
- You should be 25 years and below as at your last birthday.
- You have completed your NYSC Scheme.
- You should a self-starter and be ready to live in the rural areas of our job locations.
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
Deadline: 15th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: If you have applied to Saro in the past 2 years you are advised not to apply.