At Saroafrica International Limited, we are constantly on the search for best talents whilst ensuring that all talents remain at their best.
Saroafrica International Limited is a group of companies with interests in Agribusiness which includes Heavy Agro-Industrial Manufacturing and Consumer Goods. Our organization is driven by delivering high performance and value in a sustainable manner to our all stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Saro Graduate Trainee – North
Locations: Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Sokoto, Taraba and Yobe
Employment Type: Full-time
The candidate we want
- You must be able to speak your local dialect.
- You must be residing in the Northern part of Nigeria.
- You should a self-starter and be ready to live in the rural areas of our job locations.
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- You should be 25 years and below as at your last birthday.
- You have completed your NYSC Scheme.
- Minimum Second-Class Upper degree (2:1) in any Agricultural related disciplines from a reputable higher institution.
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or to complete by July 2021.
- Only Male candidates from Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe, Kano, Kaduna, Jigawa, Kebbi, Sokoto and Katsina are required to apply for this role.
- Required Age: 25 and below as at last birthday.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: If you have you have applied to saro in the past 2 years you are advised not to apply
Application Deadline 22nd July, 2021.