Greensprings School is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18months – 18 years. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society.
Greensprings School began in 1985 in the heart of Anthony Village, Lagos. Today, we have established another state of the art campus on the Lekki Peninsula in Lagos. The Greensprings Community places great value on character and moral education as well on academics achievements. Our unique education ensures that boys and girls learn in the words of our school song. Vacancy exists for the position of an Accountant at Greensprings School, Lekki Ajah.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee
Start Date: August, 2021
- Applicants should have a minimum of second class upper degree (in Education) or B.Sc / B.A with a P.G.D.E qualification in all academic related fields.
- Interested candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate a strong passion for teaching with particular focus on child development.
Relevant Work Experience:
- Preferably not more than 1 year post NYSC experience
- Age Range
- 22-30 years.
Required Competency and Work Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Strong ethical and moral standards
- Dedicated and diligent
- Excellent Professional appearance.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their CV along with credentials via email to: [email protected] using the Job Title and the preferred Subject Area as the subject of the mail. eg “Graduate Trainee – Maths”.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 10th May, 2021.