We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer and Front End Developer
- The primary job responsibility is creating design solutions that have a high visual impact, develop creative ideas and concepts for e-learning development, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client’s objective.
- You will also design and develop educational training materials.
- You will need to work independently and with a team to analyze and develop multiple training formats, such as, recorded tutorials, written documentation and online help.
Skills Required & Qualifications
- Candidate should possess a minimum of OND in a related discipline and years of experience in a similar field.
- Good knowledge of adobe products
- Ability to edit materials for clarity, consistency, and instructional soundness
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Must be able to interpret and apply concepts with attention to detail
- Be able to self-direct the work-load and track schedules to ensure the project is completed on time
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Knowledge of RoboHelp and Articulate Storyline or Studio or similar programs
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash;
- Knowledge of UI/UX
- Knowledge of Adobe XD and Word press
- Excellent HTML5, LESS and SASS experience
- Developing interactive design
- Knowledge of e-learning Design with authoring tool such as Articulate storyline software, Adobe captivate, Adobe presenter and lectora.
Job Title: Full Stack Developer (Front End and Back End Web Development)
- We are seeking for a talented Full Stack Web Developer who is also a graphic designer, responsible for building responsive websites in pixel-perfect form, with amazing front-end effects.
- This person will be an expert in HTML and CSS,design wireframe mock-up with a full understanding of web standards and cross-browser compatibility. Utilizing front-end technologies like SASS, Compass,JQuery and CSS3 transitions, we look for someone who is ready to build out some of the most cutting-edge web experiences for some of the biggest brands in the world.
- Also this role will involve building E-learning content, having received storyboards and concepts from Instructional Designers.
- Proven work experience as a full stack developer cv In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Proficiency in PHP programming language and Laravel framework.
- Proficiency in any other PHP frameworks is a plus.
- Ability to write clean and efficient codes to achieve a desired goal.
- Ability to write codes using the Object-Oriented Programming method.
- Ability to design APIs for consumption by mobile applications.
- Ability to use the git versioning tool is a plus.
- An understanding of databases and their query languages, MySQL, MSSQL, etc-==
- Ability to write efficient database queries using JOINS.
- Ability to work in a team.
- A good communication skill.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- An excellent debugging skill.
- Ability to learn fast.
- B.Sc/HND in relative course
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the position as the subject of email
Application Deadline 1st September, 2019.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter