Infostrategy Technology Limited – We are a Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
We combine sound knowledge of world class technology to design, implement and support business transformation in areas of web and mobile application, software, service and storage systems installation, networking technologies and technology procurement. We have an in-depth understanding on how technology accelerates success, and are passionate about attracting and supporting unique talents in growing our business and driving operational excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Reference Code: IST/ABJ/019
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Reports to: Team Lead Creative Designer
Essential Duties And Responsiblites
- Planning concept by studying relevant information and materials
- Working together with the media department to create appealing image
- Meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications
- Collaborate with print department for layout, composition, design specification and finishing options for both internally and externally
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills And Competencies
- First degree from a reputable school.
- Must have at least 2 – 3 years’ experience as a graphics designer
- Excellent Interpersonal skill
- Must be able to work in a team
- Good time management skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Must be able to use Graphics softwares, photoshop 80%, adobe illustrator or CorelDraw and other adobe software.
- Knowledge of adobe after effect, cinema4d and any other 3d software will be an added advantage.
- Experience in a printing firm is desirable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Updated CV’s as a PDF file to: [email protected] the subject of the mail should be Graphics Designer, ABUJA – Job Code
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 19th March, 2021