The Centre for Communication and Social Impact (CCSI) was registered in 2001 as a non-governmental organization with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria. With headquarters in Abuja and a robust institutional capacity, CCSI focuses on the central role of strategic communication to impact behavior, influence policies, build brands, and lead in technical guidance on designing and implementing effective behavior change campaigns.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Employment Type: Contract
- As a Graphic Designer at Centre for Communication and Social Impact: you’ll create authentic, thoughtful designs for a variety of audiences.
- Reporting to the Design Lead, you’ll work on print and digital materials, including reports, presentations, communication campaigns, brand development and much more.
- You’ll collaborate with teams across the organization to create design experiences. As a member of the Creative team, you will make sure that our designs thoughtfully communicate the organization’s mission and vision.
- Create and deliver media-neutral design concepts, to brief, across a wide range of projects from social digital content, press, identity, communication campaigns and internal communications.
- Work closely and collaboratively with other graphic designers, digital content producers and the Creative Lead on creative development.
- Create original conceptual ideas in addition to demonstrating solid technical skills in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Animate title sequences, social media content and presentations using After Effects or Final Cut Pro.
- Promote a culture of innovation, creative excellence and accountability.
- Undertake work in accordance with the organization principles and policies.
Technical Expertise, Experiences, Skills and Knowledge
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 4 years work experience.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a strong understanding of layout and typography.
- Solid experience working in similar roles either in-house or in design agencies.
- Advanced skills with all elements of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop etc) including designing PowerPoint presentations and technical reports.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Agile, flexible and logical thinking.
- Able to develop effective, collaborative working relationships and work well in a team to achieve results.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- A passion for learning and exploring new ideas
- Ability to take initiative, to set priorities, work independently, and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to operate under time constraints and pressure.
- Ability and willingness to adapt to a variety of duties and priorities.
- Excellent knowledge of the design industry, both print and motion experience essential to ensure an understanding of reasonable timescales.
- Goes beyond the parameters of a brief to deliver better than requested.
- Shows pride in work and in achievements;
- Demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter;
- Shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges;
- Remains calm in stressful situations.
- Is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results;
- Is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 4th March, 2022.