Aquada Development Corporation is a company that is engaged in Business Development, Human Capital Development, Manufacturing & Process Development. Our office is in Umuahia, Abia State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer / Video Editor
Location: Umuahia, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Graphic Design (preferred) or related field.
- 2 – 5 years of experience in graphic design.
- Excellent portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to develop brand strategy and provide creative concepts and designs for various campaigns.
- Ability to synthesize and present concepts and data in multiple forms of media (video, animation, stills, graphics, etc.)
- Short-form storytelling through various editorial techniques including cuts, transitions, timing, and the effective use of sound and visuals to communicate.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Good time management and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal) with great command of English and ability to develop creative textual content.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work with cross-functional departments to fulfill all design needs.
- Designs and delivers high-quality motion graphics optimized for video/web/social media dissemination.
- Ensures all creative materials are correctly optimized for chosen dissemination (web, social media, large presentation screen).
- Experience in video and digital content development, with strong capabilities in graphic design and video production.
- Designing various forms of print and online media including posters, banners, leaflets, brochures, and other advertising materials.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw, Adobe Premiere Pro, and any design tool of choice.
- Must be able to create 2D animated videos using Adobe After Effects or any software of choice.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applications without Cover Letters will be deemed unresponsive
Application Deadline 20th August, 2021.