The Skyway Aviation Handling Company PLC (SAHCO) is a Public Liability Company, incorporated as an Aviation Ground Handling Services Provider under the Nigerian Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990. SAHCO, formerly known as Skypower Aviation Handling Company Limited, was carved out of the liquidated Nigeria Airways Limited as part of the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Aviation’s Reform of 1996. On the 23rd of December 2009, SAHCO was handed over to the Sifax Group by the Federal Government of Nigeria, after a keenly contested privatization in which Sifax Group came first as the preferred bidder with the sum of N5.52 billion Naira. The company was listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange on the 23rdof April 2019.
Skyway Aviation Handling Company PLC, with its new public sector management composition and orientation has kicked off the development of business models geared towards ushering in efficient and speedy service delivery. SAHCO is RA3 and ISAGO certified and has invested in personnel development, state-of-the-art equipment, fleet replacement, and massive infrastructural development. The duties of SAHCO involves all the actions that takes place from the time an aircraft touches down on the tarmac to the time it is airborne, also ensuring that Ground Handling assignment is carried out in an efficient, speedy and safe manner, while deploying the right tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ground Services Equipment Operator
Locations: Abuja (FCT) , Kano, Lago & Rivers
- SAHCO Ground Support Equipment (GSE) engagement scheme is an initiative by SAHCO Plc to take in technical and passionate Nigerians from the labor market who meet the minimum requirements to be hired by the Company, train them and give them the necessary knowledge and skills to work in the Ground Support Equipment unit of the Company’s operations department.
- OND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic vehicles
- Possession of valid driver’s license
- Possession of class F driver’s license will be an added advantage
- Not more than 30 years old by 31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: The prospective employees are expected to be based in either Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt or Kano
Application Deadline 6th December, 2021.