Utiva Nigeria – We are a Technology Workforce Development company that helps people learn premium technology skills virtually and partners with companies to hire the best talents and invest in workforce development. Currently with learners from 19 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Growth (Sales) Manager
Location: Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will be managing the sales activities of the Utiva Data Analytics school.
- Create content to market the Utiva programs to prospective students.
- Organize and coordinate masterclasses in order to market Utiva and close sales.
- Source for guest speakers for masterclasses.
- Manage internal relationships to drive program success.
- Close sales according to given targets.
- Work with the Growth Lead to ensure that Utiva is on top of its game with its strategic initiatives.
- Work with the Growth Lead to create a detailed plan on how each initiative will be implemented and ensure proper execution.
- Make calls to prospective and potential students, educate them about the Utiva learning programs, and convert them to our schools.
- Work with the Growth Lead and Academy team in ensuring that our learnings are delivered successfully.
- Create and generate leads, prospect clients, and focus strongly on closing deals.
- Generate and maintain a dashboard detailing students who have paid for the classes you’re responsible for.
- Be actively involved in the social media marketing of activities and help build a strategic relationship.
- Represent the company at low-level strategic meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline
- 2 – 3 year experience in Sales.
- Core strength that focuses on planning, executing, reporting performance, and closing sales with different individual and corporate clients.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Ability to think strategically for the progress of the team.
- Ability to have core sales skills.
- Ability to accomplish end-to-end running of the organization’s projects and works.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2021.