Coniah Systems Support Limited – Our ICT Solutions range from the development and deployment of cutting-edge Business Software Applications to the deployment of cutting-edge ICT communication technologies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hardware Systems Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Computer Hardware Engineer is responsible for the maintenance of computer hardware which comprises a functional physical computer network.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure including printers & photocopiers
- Provide support for network users
- Install, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software, and system management tools
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developer’s vendors to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Provide 2nd level support for Microsoft Exchange users
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Setup and manage the messaging and collaborating system for enterprise use
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Certificate in Networking (Cisco, CCNA, CCNP, etc.), Microsoft Certification (MCITP)etc.
- Hands-on experience in computer systems installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Hands-on experience in managing active directory domain services
- Excellent written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills with attention to detail
- Excellent team working skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to deliver tasks with a very tight deadline.
- Ability to install and configure Local Area Network.
- Hands-on experience on various Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Hands-on experience in managing Microsoft exchange servers
- At least 2 years related experience
- Good knowledge of data network
- N75,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st May, 2021.