The EE Hub is a Company that operates a financial services arm, a supermarket and other related arms of businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Audit
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Head of Internal Audit is in charge of developing a comprehensive risk-based internal audit function and overseeing the internal audit department.
- He/she is responsible for directing the work of external auditors on select audits as instructed by the senior management, ensuring that the audit work remains within the established standards.
- The Head of Internal Audit works directly with the Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ core Accounting or auditing experience
- Professional certifications/qualifications or evidence of trainings attended in Marketing or communications
- Examine, assess, and review the efficacy and sufficiency of TomX’s control systems.
- Analyze financial and management information systems.
- Provide technical assistance with investigations, special audits, and provide subject-matter expertise as needed.
- Coordinate and assist with the preparation of Audit Committee materials.
- Investigate and report to the CEO or Board of Directors on activity reported and assist in investigations.
- Establish and assign departmental goals to team members and evaluate their performance.
- Review financial statements and accounting records for authenticity and consistency.
- Perform review on established systems for ensuring codes of conduct, compliance with regulatory and legal requirements, and the implementation of procedures and policies
N120,000 – N135,000 / Month.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.