9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Contact Centre Operations
- Responsible for implementing EMTS’s overall customer operations strategy while ensuring effective and efficient operations to meet the organisation’s targets.
- Support the operationalization of quality customer service delivery within the pre-paid, post-paid, social media and data service environments.
- Provide input to the development of customer service strategies aimed at improving service delivery and enhancing satisfaction/experience to all customers via the contact centre channels.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to the unit’s activities.
- Continuously review the activities of the customer operations unit, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Identify required resources, personnel and funding to achieve the unit’s strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate the implementation of effective processes, policies and procedures for the Contact Centre Operations unit while reinforcing EMTS’s drive for customer service excellence.
- Provide relevant inputs towards the development of specifications for all CRM, Billing and other Customer Management Systems requirements.
- Ensure the quick and effective resolution of all issues/queries from the various business operations units and escalate to the Director, Customer Care where necessary.
- Ensure the administration of customer service-related trainings in liaison with the Frontline Training & Quality Assurance Unit.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement.
- Responsibility for Contact Centre roll-out in conjunction with key stakeholders
- Manage inter-functional and vendor relations to ensure synergy
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall business objectives.
- Clearly communicate and establish all business/customer strategies to the various teams and at all levels.
- Monitor and control the budgetary needs of the unit.
- Prepare / compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Director, Customer Care.
- Ensure introduction and continuous enhancement of a Performance Management System in conjunction with Frontline Training & Quality Assurance Unit.
- Ensure adherence to organizational KPIs and make recommendations for the continuous enhancement of the unit’s operational efficiency and reduction of cost to serve
- Implement the work programs and plans of the unit in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Responsible for ensuring Retention Management, Career Pathing and Succession Management within the CC Operations Unit
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the unit to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director, Customer Care.
- First Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate / professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant work experience, with at least three (3) years in a managerial role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply