A leading multi-billion Naira diversified Property Development Company, with foot-prints across the country and in the process of expanding to select African and Middle East countries. It has built a reputation for quality homes and has a unique corporate culture which under-girds its continued passion to offering superior service to its customers.
In line with our strategic expansion across the country; we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Digital Marketing
- Reporting to the Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, the candidate has responsibility to use digital marketing channels and activities – creative design; content creation and management; marketing automation; customer and campaign analytics; web, search, email, social, and mobile marketing, to extend the brand and products’ reach.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensure presentation of a consistent visual image on company’s web sites by promoting uniform fonts, formatting icons, images, layout techniques, and modularization.
- Monitor website traffic and present weekly statistical report to Head of Division.
- Upload information on the website on a regular basis.
- Monitor and review periodic postings of information, events, corporate relations, social responsibility projects on the web site
The Ideal Candidate
- Candidates must have cumulative experience of more than 5 years’ experience in similar or related capacity, with demonstrable track record of credible performance.
- Familiarity with a variety of web application packages and Google certification would be an advantage
- Candidates should have drive to work independently on a wide range of their department’s issues.
- Candidates must possess good Honours degree from a recognized university in social sciences, Arts, Humanities, or other relevant fields.
Who We Seek
In line with our strategic expansion across the country and beyond, we seek to recruit smart, passionate, self-driven, and intelligent young men and women (between the ages of 27 and 45 years) who can connect to our ambitious goals, promote brand recognition, and deepen the market share of our high-quality properties. The people we seek to bring on board should possess the following competencies at the very minimum:
- Creative and Interpersonal Skills – they should be creative leaders within their teams and company-wide. They should have in-depth knowledge of strategic issues affecting brand building and customer experience
- Communications – They should be top-class communicators. Additionally, they should also be Highly diligent and dependable; Unfailingly courteous and customer-centric
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 25th February, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter