Jofad Consulting Limited – Our client in the Banking industry is recruiting for experienced candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head, Electronic – Banking
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
We are currently looking at recruiting for the position of Head, Electronic Banking, who will be responsible for Coordinating, Planning and Implementing all the Bank’s Electronic Banking offerings as follow:
- Cards/Electronic Solutions e.g. Verve/master cards, Internet Banking, Mobile App, USSD, Agency Banking and other electronic payment channels.
- Administration and support of e-Payment solutions.
- Responsible for development, strategy, planning, service delivery, operation and management of E-business function.
- Oversee accounting settlement of E-business products in alliance with EBusiness Service providers e.g (Interswitch, NIBSS, Flutterwave etc).
- Reconciliation of GL accounts of E-business products
- Administration and support of Automated Teller Machines.
- Prioritize channel characteristics by how well they help the Bank meet channel objectives and desired customer experience.
- Develop channel strategy in order to increase the Bank’s market share.
- Develop strategies that utilizes self-service banking technology/products/services to expand the Bank’s geographic reach and customer base.
- Create and implement channel strategies for all customer segments to achieve effective channel use, sales and customer satisfaction targets, operational efficiency and a seamless product and relationship experience for customers.
- Responsible for the growth and development of the Bank’s electronic platforms across technology and marketing teams in compliance with policies and regulations
- Responsible for income generation at various points of the value chain for various e-business transactions.
- Define the vision, scope and requirements for the Bank’s Electronic Banking offering and build a compelling multi-year road-map for Electronic Banking Business.
- Create and implement channel strategies for all customer segments to achieve effective channel use, marketing and customer satisfaction targets, operational efficiency and a seamless product and relationship experience.
- Lead the E-Business advocacy across the Bank.
- Keep abreast of the industry developments and ensure that the bank’s strategies are tuned to adapt to the ever-changing state of the industry
- First degree in Computer Science or IT related courses
- IT professional certification/qualification would be an added advantage
- Minimum requisite experience – at least 10 years work experience in related field including at least 5 years at management level.
- Experience should include mastery of E-Business operational dynamics, Product development, Finance (Fee Sharing) and Process Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Head, Electronic Banking” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 26th March, 2021.