Casava Microinsurance – We are a general and life microinsurance company licensed by the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM), registered in Nigeria and built for the future of insurance in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Marketing and Communications
- We׳re looking for a talented and experienced marketing professional to develop our marketing plans and lead our marketing team to execute our marketing, communications, and growth strategies.
- You will also be responsible for building our marketing unit and recruiting and onboarding top talent to build a world-class marketing organization.
- You’ll collaborate with the engineering, product, insurance, and business development teams to develop and iterate products based on customer and client feedback.
- There will be high attention to detail, attuned to visual and brand design, and a good understanding of the English language to make complex communication simple and cohesive.
- The marketing and communications Manager will report directly to the CEO.
- You will be the custodian and projector of Casava’s unique brand and values to achieve her mission and become the leading and most admired insurtech company in Nigeria.
- The best candidate for this role is highly analytical, creative, and experienced in branding, communication, and marketing.
- 7 years of working in high-performance / top-tier companies, ideally tech.
- 3 years leading and managing a marketing team
- Proven track record of building marketing campaigns that deliver growth.
- Track record of prior success, with increasing positions of responsibility
- Previous experience in brand management and building multi-touchpoint marketing campaigns delivered to multiple markets.
- A creative and innovative individual by nature and interested in making an impact.
- Adept at communicating complex concepts in a simple way
- Analytical, with a knack for identifying trends, communicating results, and taking action
- Willingness and ability to work with individuals in different time zones
- Comfortable handling multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- A Self-driven, fast learner who loves getting stuff done.
- General understanding of brand development and public relations
- General understanding of visual and graphic design, marketing copywriting
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly and leverage our systems and databases
- Ability to break complex problems into smaller ones
- Ability to work with data using such tools as Metabase or PowerBI, MixPanel, Google Analytics, SQL, Python or Excel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply