Lekki Freeport Terminal, part of the CMA-CGM Group, is the only Container Terminal Operator in Nigeria’s only deep seaport, namely Lekki Port.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Accounts
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
- This position will report to the Chief Finance Officer and will be a key player in the month-end close, account reconciliations, variance inquiries, and reporting.
- The job duties include the Month-end close process including preparation of journal entries, generating reports and researching variances, prepare variance analysis of expenses, assist with allocations, assist with monitoring and maintaining financial controls, assist with compliance, assist with maintenance of policy and procedures, act as a liaison for corporate departments with requests for internal and external information including, financial statements, audit, regulatory and taxation requests.
- Maintain best practices, procedures, and processes as necessary to support the business and ensure consistent practices are used throughout the company to maintain the integrity of the system and reporting structure.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing all sorts of accounting task
- Manage and analyze budget and create financial forecasts
- Publicize financial statement following the planned time scheduled
- Gather, track, analyze and present summarized accounting information
- Calculate tax and tax return
- Audit financial transaction
- Make sure that confidential information is secure
- Keep abreast with financial laws, rules and regulations, and internal policies.
- Prepare balance sheets and write profit and loss statement
- Create and present detailed report for upper management
Skills and Qualification
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting or similar field
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar field
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail, prioritization skill, and time management
- Quick learner with a positive attitude
- Maintain a strong relationship with key groups
- Motivational and communication skill
- Certification: ICAN or ACCA
- Experience in the logistics/ supply chain sector would be an added advantage.
- Good time management skill
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience with a computerized ledger system
- Punctual, reliable and must have strong communication skill
- Able to work in a team and produce quality output under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply