Opticom Finance Limited is a Non-Bank Financial Company operating since 1998. We are licensed and permitted by the Central Bank of Nigeria to offer a wide range of financial products and services. Don’t Buy It, Lease It.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance And Administration
- Maintain and record all financial transactions.
- Process all company payments, and manage the payables process.
- Process loan disbursements into customers’ accounts.
- Prepare and process payroll on a monthly basis.
- Maintain comprehensive records of the company’s fixed assets.
- Monitor and continuously improve the company’s financial systems and processes.
- Manage relationships with Banks, Auditors, CBN and other statutory authorities.
- Manage the Office Admin function.
- Manage the procurement process, and ensure timely replacement of office supplies.
- Manage 3rd party facility management providers (e.g. cleaners, maintenance engineers etc.), and ensure the company’s office premises and facilities are in good condition and well maintained.
- Manage and oversee tele-collections processes, and ensure timely follow-up (via email and telephones) on customers with past due obligations (PDOs).
- Prepare tax and pension remittance schedules, and ensure timely processing of remittances.
- Monitor receivables, and prepare receivables aging reports.
- Initiate and manage investments in fixed income securities.
- Prepare accurate and reliable management accounts, and respond to enquiries on the company’s financial performance.
- Prepare performance reports for the company, sales teams, and the salesforce on a monthly basis, or as required.
- Prepare financial budgets, and measure performance against budget.
- Perform any other duty as directed by the Managing Director.
- Minimum of BSc. or HND degree in Accounting.
- MBA or M.Sc. in Accounting or any Finance related field would be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of accounting packages.
- Technology savvy, and high level of proficiency in MS. Office (particularly MS. Excel)
- Must possess relevant professional qualifications; ACA, ACCA or any other recognized professional qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: [email protected] alongside an application letter that provides a summary of your skills and experience, and why you consider yourselves best suited for the advertised role
Application Deadline 18th March 2021.