Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, a foremost Indigenous Oilfield Servicing Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales – Service Business (Nigerian National)
Location: Portharcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Head – Service Business, PMD
Industry: Oil and Gas
- Candidate is expected to lead and provide sales leadership to a pool of Client Account Managers and Business Development Managers so as to deliver on the annual sales targets / strategic goals & objectives.
- To develop and sustain key customer executive relationship that can act as our sponsor / coach within customer organizations.
- Conduct win / loss analysis and identify opportunities for sales and operations continuous improvement & productivity.
- Deploy marketing communication / campaigns and customer engagement strategies. Proactively identify and resolve potential customer satisfaction issues and escalations. Seek timely help from superiors to diffuse crisis by being proactive.
- Generate periodic reports and statistics regarding sales achievements and prospects against budget.
- To gather a credible and real time intelligence on the competition, industry trends, current opportunities, upcoming customer capex / opex budgets and planned shutdown / turn around maintenance schedules.
- To maintain a live database of sales opportunity funnel, conduct weekly sales reviews with the direct reports, develop customer account plans, improve opportunity funnel quality / conversion rates, and develop credible pursuit strategies and sales forecasts.
- Organize facility visits, product / solution / capability presentations to customers and to fast track AOS Orwell vendor registrations with customer procurement departments.
- To effectively engage with OEMs and to seamlessly coordinate with OEMs on their country business plans, strategic objectives, reporting, training, techno-commercial support and pricing.
- To deliver monthly / quarterly / annual sales budgets for Service Business across all product / solution portfolios.
- Minimum of 15 Years Experience
- Good Written and oral communication skills, both internal and external; Financial acumen, marketing and negotiating skills. Computer Skills (Microsoft Office).
- Goal-oriented with ability to multi-task under pressure in fast-paced work environment.
- Willing and able to work long hours necessary to meet deadlines and respond to emergency demands.
- Willing and able to travel to locations as required to execute job responsibilities.
- Candidate should possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Mechanical / Instrumentation.
- Good working knowledge of Sales Process, Proposal Making / Cost Estimation.
- Experience and Exposure to Energy Sector (Oil & Gas, Power Industry Verticals)
- Good knowledge of Quality Control procedures and documentation.
Salary is Competitive (N700,000 – N1,000,000).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the title of the job as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th February, 2022.