Central Park Abuja is your ultimate one-stop recreational park located in the heart of Abuja. Our green scenes intertwined with thrilling activities, make it the perfect place to build memories to last a lifetime. From our 500m Go-Kart race track to our playground, there’s an activity for everyone! Our park is the place you want to be when you think of spending quality time with friends and family. Our park spans across 500 Acres and is conveniently located in a very accessible part of Central Abuja. We have over 6 outdoor spaces suitable for various kinds of events and activities. Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Team bonding, Festivals, Concerts, you name the event, we’ve got a space for it.
We are fuelled by a deep conviction to build places and opportunities for healing, community, arts & culture, happy memories, connection, & creative flow. This desire for wholeness is what we are about
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health and Safety Coordinator
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Understands and uses personal protective equipment, safe work practices, environmental stewardship practices and team work.
- Conducts regular inspections, safety audits and hazard assessments of work locations, work groups, projects and individuals at the assigned job location
- Provides training and mentoring in HSE related topics to Central Park’s staff
- Supervises other Safety or Environmental technicians assigned to a work site
- Understands, embraces and integrates Central Park’s corporate HSE values into everyday duties and responsibilities
- Promotes a safe work environment for co-workers and clients through a personal commitment to work safe.
- Identifies hazards and potential risks and assist operations staff with eliminating or mitigating those hazards
- Advises jobsite managers on HSE-related matters
- Conducts first level investigations of worksite accidents, injuries, prepares reports and assists with employee medical needs as required
- Serves as core member of Central Park’s emergency response team at the work site
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th August, 2021.