Hello Products is an African Healthcare Company based in Lagos, Nigeria that develops, manufactures and distributes a range of high quality personal and home care brands that support healthier life and safer homes throughout Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Site SHE procedures review
- Loss prevention audit
- Global audit
- Assist with SHE training materials development and delivery of trainings on all procedures (planning + execution)
- CAPA tracking from all forums (Weekly individual Gemba walks, monthly management Gemba walk, Inspection of extinguisher and emergency eye wash etc.)
- Non-routine Activities Risk assessment review
- Contractors and visitor’s induction
- Contractors SHE trainings
- Contractor safety performance audit
- Contractor documentation evaluation for registration
- PTW system + job monitoring audit
- Site area and workplace noise survey and mapping for noise reduction program
- Fire extinguishers inventory development; monthly inspections
- Water consumption monitoring
- Emergency drill data collection, coordination, and training on emergency response plan
- Employee PPE compliance monitoring
- BOS, near miss, UA/UC record management – event logging and trend development to identify top loss
- MOC tracking for all changes and process follow up
- SHE critical equipment planned maintenance audit
- Confined space inventory review and update
- Confined spaces inspection
- Verification of effectiveness of GIA and self-assessment gaps closure
- Tracking and follow up of closure of SHE gaps from self-assessments
- Communication between company policy and government agency e.g LASEPA
- Review team 2013 LPG audit for control implementation effectiveness
- Safety visual management and communication audit
- Review team entire site process and operations.
- Safety league documentation
- Eye wash inventory development; monthly inspection
- SHE documentations audit and proper filing
- PPE Issuance, documentation, and inventory management
- Canteen and process wastewater treatment and analysis reporting and COD
- Solid waste inventory management (waste generation and evacuation tracking and documentation)
- Environmental data monitoring.
- Member of risk assessment review team for process and operations
- Safety map for equipment and location and training
- Hazard identification and control
- Security training for access control and contractors monitoring.
Education & Experience
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or any other Engineering related course
- 1 – 2 years of experience of HSE in FMCG
- Gas and aerosol operation will be an added advantage.
- IOSH or NEBOSH IGC or ISPON or OSHA or any other safety certification
- Fire certificate and first aid certification will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 23rd June, 2022.