SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Heat Exchanger Superintendent – H / F
Location: Offshore, Nigeria
Type of Contract: International Contract
As a Shutdown Superintendent for the position of Heat Exchanger Superintendent – offshore -, you will also:
- Ensures that the PVV design and related PVV Engineering Deliverables are compliant with General Specifications, applicable platforms/project specifications, applicable international/local Codes & Standards and applicable local regulations.
- Ensures HSEQ compliance by design.
- Ensures that design done by VENDOR is in accordance with Technical Requisition.
- Ensures that work is delivered in time in accordance with the planning.
- Ensures that the PVV Design Appraisal Dossier (DAD) is compliant with PED requirements, complete and approved by NoBo for hand over to Construction team.
- Ensures Constructability, Operability and Maintainability of designed PVV modifications
- Contributes to achieve clients and Department HSE objectives. Report anomalies and any HSE events.
- Contributes to the implementation of corrective actions when required/requested.
- Ensures that the PVV Engineering Package is fully in accordance with the Scope of Work, free of clashes, consistent and compliant with the quality requirements.
- Ensures that the designed PVV modification involves no HSE risk during site execution, minimum offshore site works and minimum production loss.
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Pro-active with good organisational skills, team spirit, strong communication skills (verbal & written) and service minded.
- English language is mandatory, both spoken & written.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Pack Office and Acrobat.
- Knowledge of Microstation would be an asset.
- Experience: Minimum of 10 years within the Petroleum Industry
- Excellent knowledge of clients referential, international / local Codes & Standards and local regulations related to PVV discipline and excellent knowledge of Pressure Equipment Directive (PED).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: We are committed in a strong CSR approach and diversity takes part of our priorities
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter