Hamik Energy Limited was incorporated in 2010 to carry on business in the oil and gas industry in areas of oil well fishing services, well drilling and completions, coil tubing, solid control operations and equipment leasing. The company is also into oilfield and construction equipment leasing. Among the business of HAMIK ENERGY LIMITED is well testing, land logistics and other related services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic
Employment Type: Full-time
- Driving to the job site.
- Inspecting trucks, cranes, bulldozers, and other heavy equipment for proper performance.
- Diagnosing faults on heavy equipment.
- Cleaning and servicing of machine attachments like winches, blades, and side booms.
- Performing major repair work when necessary.
- Consulting with other mechanics on smaller jobs.
- Reporting damaged or faulty equipment to management.
- Adjusting equipment and replacing faulty parts.
- Repairing damaged equipment parts.
- Cleaning, lubricating, and conducting routine services on heavy-duty vehicles.
- Minimum of SSCE
- Certification as a heavy equipment mechanic.
- Proven work experience (3 years) in the oil and gas sector as a heavy equipment mechanic on hydraulic systems, Cummins and CAT engines.
- Extensive knowledge of diesel engines and construction equipment.
- Ability to work after-hours if required.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be resident in Port Harcourt and its environs.
- Understanding of computer testing technologies.
- Ability to lift heavy machinery.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 14th March, 2022.