Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Helpdesk Support Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
- Coordinate operations and supervise staff of helpdesk.
- Receive customers’ requests via phone or email, record and route to appropriate service provider.
- Follow up on customer requests, provide feedback as required and close out upon completion.
- Manage database of customer requests, complaints etc.
- Collate relevant information from various sections and prepare prompt weekly and monthly reports.
- Maintain central filing system using a structured approach to document management
- Provide efficient and effective administrative support to all sections of the department.
- Benchmark performance of service providers against Service Level Agreement and generate reports as required.
- Attend to all customer enquiries on issues and direct to appropriate service provider when necessary.
- A good University Degree / HND in Social Sciences or related discipline obtained at a minimum of second class lower division / upper credit.
- 3 years post-graduation experience in a reputable organisation.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 years – 55 years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: A good University Degree / HND in Social Sciences or related discipline
- Experience: Minimum Experience 3 Year
- Other experience: 3 years post-graduation work experience in a similar position in a reputable organisation
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th March, 2022.