The House Committee on Health Institutions cordially invites the General Public and Stakeholders to a Public Hearing on a Bill scheduled for Thursday, 27th May, 2021 at Conference Room 231, House of Representatives, National Assembly Complex, Abuja by 11:00a.m. prompt:
The Bill is as follows:
- Bill for an Act for the Establishment of the Federal Medical Centre, Oghara and for other Related Matters (HB.573) (Hon. lgbakpa Ben Rollands, Ethiope East/ Ethiope West Federal Constituency, Delta State.
- Federal Ministry of Health
- Federal Ministry of Justice
- Federal Ministry of Labour and Productivity
- Federal Ministry of Finance
- Federal Ministry of Budget and National Planning
- Secretary to the Government of the Federation
- Office of the Head of Service
- All CMDs and MDs
- Nigerian Medical Association
- Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria
- All Commissioners of Health and FCT
- All relevant Stakeholders
All Memoranda to be submitted in 30 copies and a soft copy to the Clerk, House Representatives Committee on Health Institutions, Room 5 (WHITE HOUSE), National Assembly Complex, Abuja on or before Thursday, 27th May, 221.
Further enquiries are to be directed to 8033622805 or [email protected]
Your co-operation contribution and participation is highly solicited for.
Hon. (Dr.) Paschal Chigozie Obi