A leading independent Oil Exploration and Production company in Nigeria requires the services of experienced and dynamic candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Housekeeping
- Ensure strict compliance with rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Assists with the loading and unloading of supplies
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
- Maintain good housekeeping standards in accommodation areas
- Performing a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing.
- Ensuring all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
Qualifications and Required Competencies
- WASC / Senior Secondary School Certificate.
- A minimum of five (5) years of operational experience in a reputable E& P company with a proven track record of production and operations management.
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Must possess ability to execute projects arid be able to work under pressure.
- Must be result oriented and committed to company goals.
- The ideal candidate must possess good housekeeping experience in an offshore Platform or onboerd a Vessel/FPSO or platforms with a large crew.
- Proven experience as a Cleaner or Housekeeper
- Ability to Work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Must be customer-oriented and friendly
Competitive and attractive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, CV and scanned / clear corporate passport photographs to: [email protected] with the position applied for as the subject of the email.
- Applications will be treated in confidential manner
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 19th August, 2021.