Imperotechne Limited – We are an Information Technology Consultancy & Solutions providing firm. We develop enterprise-level products and our solutions are tailored towards the fulfillment of Enterprise Architecture.
Impero Techne Ltd was incorporated in 2019 by a group of highly experienced Information Technology experts with its key founding members having a combined experience of 43 years. The Impero Techne team have their core experience profiles in the ICT, Fintech, Energy, Education and Health sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Admin Officer (Female)
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support, and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you in Person. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
- The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data, etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Proficient in Writing and Documentation
- Research and Development very essential
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator, or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office 2016 and above and Office365; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Pivot Reporting
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- BSc/BA in business administration, social studies, or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute)
- Process accounts payable and receivable, depending on role
- Utilize database software to organize financial account information
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources
- Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices
- Generate financial reports for review by regulatory authorities
- We support bring your own device to work
- You must be an active learner who is willing to learn and follow instructions given to you.
Benefits / Salary
- N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
- You shall be entitled to a salary increase of 20% every 6 months of your work resumption until the money gets to 220,000 then it will now move to 10% until it gets to 500,000 moves to 5 percent but keep in mind salary increase every 6 months based on your work performance here at Imperotechne.
- You shall be entitled to a loyalty bonus for being one of our founding members at the end of year 3 for N1,000,000.00. We shall give it to you as a way to appreciate your hard work and dedication towards the growth of the company.
- You shall be entitled to another loyalty bonus at year 5 for being part of our great team to have achieved greatness in the technology space.
- Kindly, note all these benefits are subject to your satisfactory performance and dedication to work. If you decide to terminate your contract before the stipulated time benefits will not be given to you. You are given these opportunities as the key head of software development and we look forward to your leadership.
- You shall be entitled to HMO on completion of your six months probation.
- You shall be entitled to Pension in the second year of your employment, therefore the company will contribute 10% of your current net salary while we deduct 8% from the same net salary, to sum up your pension benefits every month.
Learning & Development:
- You shall be provided with a Pluralsight, Linkedin Learning, LearnIT, and UdemyAccount where we shall track your leaning on current trends in .Net technologies. Please, we always strive to support our employees in cultivating the habit of self-development, therefore must be active leaner to achieve greatness.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in PDF to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Kindly, send both Cover Letter and CV in pdf only with proven experience.
- Candidates are advised to be professional when sending their Applications as any uncertainties would lead to automatic disqualification.
- Do not send an unprofessional email, ensure your email has a body message with PDFs attached.
Note: The job is an immediate hire provided you pass your phone and physical interview at our Office in Lekki.
58A Block 1 Omorine Johnson Street,
Lekki Phase 1,
Maruwa Bus Stop after Dowen College,
Application Deadline 28th May, 2021.