Owens & Xley is a full service business consulting and advisory company located in Lagos, Nigeria. We love creating practical solutions that assist entrepreneurs navigate the day-to- day challenges of running a business. At Owens and Xley Consults, everything we do is geared towards helping you build the business of your dreams and living the life you desire.
Whether you are thinking of becoming your own boss or currently have your own business, we have solutions designed to support you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this role, it is the responsibility of the HR/Admin Officer to coordinate and oversee administrative duties in the companyand ensure that the office operates efficiently and smoothly.
- Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Relations or related field.
- 2-3years of experience in an Admin/Executive support role.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- In-depth knowledge of office management.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge and business communication software.
- Outstanding organizational skills, time management skills and detail-oriented.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Train and supervise support staff, instill comprehension of company policies and procedures.
- Assist the Accountant in preparing monthly payroll.
- Coordinate performance management activities i.e. performance planning/target setting, performance monitoring and periodic performance appraisals.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- Ordering and taking stock of office supplies.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
- Oversee daily activities of the office and represent upper management in interactions with clients and employees.
- Manage office schedules, make booking arrangements for meetings, and develop action plans to ensure the Business Director receives pertinent information.
- Handle all logistics for seminars, in-house training and management meetings.
- Ensure employee performance reflects corporate and departmental performance levels.
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment for all staff in compliance with applicable Occupational Health & Safety legislation.
- Organize trainings for corporate level employees and key management positions as well as coordinate annual evaluation for all staff and review performance appraisals.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
N80,000 – N120,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th November, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter