PalmPay is an Africa-focused fintech firm, launched in 2019, PalmPay is a mobile payments platform that offers a number of financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: HR Intern
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Internship
- We are recruiting for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
- HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our company approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will assist in organizing and coordinating our HR policies and procedures.
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Gather payroll data like absenteeism, leaves, working hours, tax IDs and bank accounts
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department)
- Address employee queries about benefits (like number of remaining vacation days)
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management or similar field
- Experience as a Staff Assistant or similar junior HR role is a plus
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Organizational skills.
- Familiarity with HRIS, ATS and resume databases
- Experience with MS Office Suite (MS Excel is of outmost importance)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th August, 2021.