ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services. We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Operations Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Purpose of the Job
- To provide administrative support to the HR Team and assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- The HR Operations Officer is required to work proactively with other team members by ensuring departmental deliverables are met in an effective and efficient manner.
Expected Key Results
Recruitment (Outsourced Operations):
- Welfare Operations
- ID Card Processing
- Staff Asset Inventory Management
- Learning and Development & Performance Management Support
- HR Helpdesk
- Complimentary Card Processing
- Updating Databases
- Coordination and Supporting of HR Events
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- B.Sc / HND ( 2.2/Upper Credit minimum) in Human Resources, Social Science, Arts & Humanities and other related field.
- 2 years proven experience as an HR Officer, staff Officer or relevant human resources/administrative position.
- Basic knowledge of labor laws.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Team Work
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation.
- Strong communications skills
- Ethical practice
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th February, 2022.