Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Partner – Human Capital & Technology (Anglophone SSA)
Ref No: R22611
Location: NG-Onne-Federal Ocean Terminal (FOT) Oil & Gas Export Free Zone
Job Type: Full Time
- Would you like to develop world-class HR skills?
- Are you passionate about delivering quality through meeting standards and procedures?
Join our Human Capital and Technology (HCT) Team
- Our HCT Team provides a best in class service to our employees and global organization.
- We provide support for day to day and operational issues and procedures.
- Our team partners with the business to provide reporting insight and continuously improve our processes and performance.
Partner with the best:
- In this role you will deliver HR support activities. These include Employee/Labor Relations, Absence Management, Investigations/Grievances, Performance Management (PIP, Disciplinary Actions) and Restructuring operationalization. You will be the point of contact for HR customer queries on life-cycle activities, technology and policies. You will execute projects as required.
As an HR Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for delivering HR activities such as Employee / Labor Relations, Absence Management, Investigations / Grievances, Performance Management
- Restructuring operationalization, HR customer queries on life-cycle activities, technology, policies, etc, and projects as assigned.
- Drive adoption of standard practices and consistent ways of working to achieve operational excellence and compliant with local Labour Laws, internal control guideline, and Global HR process changes
- Organizing knowledge sharing to convey information about new approaches and best practices
- Support technology innovation that can be used in the Region, support process automation and serve as liaison to IT and HR Systems teams within Anglophone
- Support ongoing HR Transformation in the Region to create an innovative forward-thinking organization
- Working collaboratively with the human capital team to implement and maintain positive, proactive working environment
- Driving and executing policies / processes / procedures to improve HR Function Support services and delivery
- Capture, resolve & monitor Anglophone SSA employee requests, and provide input for improvement and management (e.g., sickness, attrition, ER case management etc.) via the appropriate Customer Relationship Management channels (Neocase & Workday).
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Have at least 8 years’ core Human Resources delivery experience to a large and diverse enterprise population
- Execution and solutions focused, people oriented, self-starter and able to manage time.
- Be able to proffer and lead initiatives and coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal, influencing, and collaborative skills.
- Excellent grasp of Excel, MS presentations and other MS tools
- Demonstrate knowledge and execution of core HR processes, HR management practices, knowledge of development and trends within HR services
- Experience with HR productivity tools, systems, and applications to build operational efficiency – Customer Relationship Management channels (e.g. Neocase & Workday)
- Anglophone SSA exposure
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This role is an office based working pattern in Onne
Working with us
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply