Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Services / Community Relations Supervisor
- Liase with host communities and coordinate all employee welfare and admin activities in the Plant
- Attend to all host community-related activities aimed at maintaining a cordial relationship with the Company.
- Ensure Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects are completed within stipulated period.
- Ensure that the company comply with all applicable statutory laws and regulations.
- Ensure that all staff activities are ethical and comply with Company’s values and the policies in the employee Handbook.
- Ensure Admin/HR related costs are within approved budget
- Ensure the timely processing of approvals and payment to HR-related third-party service providers.
- Ensure prompt distribution of approved yearly and monthly welfare items to employees while
- Ensure that the staff canteen runs smoothly and within the budget that has been set.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any Social Sciences or related field
- Minimum 5 years cognate work experience from the Manufacturing sector
- Strong interpersonal and Communication skills
- Good Reporting and administrative writing skills
- Effective conflict management skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications, (Microsoft word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Professional Qualification of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) is an added advantage
- Understanding of Labour Laws and HR best practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 16th June, 2021.