May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Support Personnel
Department: Human Resources
- The incumbent will be expected to keep custody of all personnel file and ensure proper documentation of personnel records & process various staff requests in a timely manner
- He / She will co-ordinate the induction process and provide support for recruitment process.
- Applicants should possess a National Diploma in Social Sciences with at least two (2) years relevant experience
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel is a pre-requisite. Knowledge of HRMs is an added advantage.
- Candidates must be self-disciplined, methodical and thorough in approach with ability to work cordially within a team to achieve results.
- Attractive and negotiable
Application Deadline 9th December, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter