Funtay Global Resources Limited is an Oil and Gas company registered in Nigeria to carry out businesses in the Upstream, Midstream, Downstream, and other various Energy/Power Sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Field Supervisor
Location: Lagos, Rivers
Summary of the principal results expected from the job:
- Write periodic quality and safety reports and present to supervisors and/or management
- Assist in and conduct periodic HSE audits to ensure the site complies with environmental permits and company’s HSE standards.
- Making regular site inspections
- Ensure life camp, onsite clinic and other facilities are in compliance with health and safety expectations.
- Review and update the health risk assessment as necessary.
- Develop and implement emergency drills.
- Determining ways of reducing risks
- Organising/attending toolbox talk, health and safety meetings
- Manage company facilities and ensure it meets quality and safety standards
- Manage and oversee safety officers and ensure they are compliant with company’s and client’s safety objectives
- Ensure that an adequate programme of training for health and safety is established and that the safety culture is encouraged amongst employees
- Create PPE policies and track and manage issuance of company’s PPEs
- Ensure lessons learnt from incident investigations are disseminated to all employees and contractors throughout the site.
- Assess compliance through recurrent safety audits.
- Investigating/recording incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of ill health
- Undertaking risk assessments
- Identifying potential hazards
- HND / B.Sc. in an Engineering, Environment, Health or Safety related degree
- 10+ Years total post NYSC experience in the Oil and Gas industry
- Adequate use of Microsoft office
- Critical thinking and good judgment.
- Organized and detail Oriented.
- Required Values: Integrity and Trust
- Possession of an Engineering/Safety designation from engineering societies such as ISPON, NEBOSH, COREN, SPE, etc. a plus
- Strong analytical and writing skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th August, 2022.