WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job Type: Full-time
- We looking to recruit an HSE Manager, must have Oil and Gas background.
- The ideal candidate will Write and implement safety programs including journey management plans, standard operating procedures, oil spill response plans, HAZOP, HAZID, etc.
- Oversee and manage company’s safety management and liaise daily with field safety officers Write daily, weekly, and monthly safety reports and present to supervisors and management.
- Ensure that an adequate programme of training for health and safety is established and that the safety culture is encouraged amongst employees.
- Conduct health and safety inspections and audit prepare reports of all the company’s operations
- This role is based in client’s office in Lekki Phase 1 with work hours from 8am to 5pm.
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 5 years of core HSE experience. Must know how to write safety programs, plans, procedures, etc.
- Candidates with experience with HSE in oil/gas production operations, logistics management, trucking, or EPC projects are strongly preferred
- Preference will be given to candidates who have safety, engineering, or science degrees or have work experience in engineering.
- However, exceptions can be made for candidates who have core safety work experience
Salary on Offer
NGN 300,000 to NGN 350,000 / Month net.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply