Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Supervisor, Golden Pasta / Snacks
Location: Apapa, Ogun
- Monitor the implementation of actions arising from incident, accident, audit and inspection, analysis and lessons learnt.
- Monitor operations within the factory and uphold safety standards
- Create, maintain and communicate safety policies
- Training of staff with particular reference to machine risk assessments, manual handling, working at height etc.
- Support the HSE Officer and site stakeholders with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met.
- Inspect the facility and close out or escalate any possibility for the occurrence of accidents, fire outbreaks and hazards.
- B.Sc / HND in related disciplines
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- HSE Certifications.
- 3 years cognate experience.
The Person Must
- Be Proactive
- Have good communication skill
- Possess good organizational skill
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft office suite.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply