Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Administrator
- Initiate, define and lead the development and communication of effective reports to key stakeholders, including senior/executive management
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge in relevant Company principles, processes, tools and best practices; current and forthcoming external requirements (can include International, Regional or Local regulations) and current/emerging market trends and practices within the area of expertise.
- Provides expert advice proactively and on request, which may include advising on the appropriate solutions for complex or unique issues.
- Shares knowledge with peers and management.
- Develop, recommend and execute tools and processes to assist in the achievement of goals within the area of expertise.
- Evaluate and presents recommendations and actions, to support decision-making by management.
- Lead and/or contribute to the implementation of actions to ensure results are realised.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with defined Company processes and procedures, relevant legislation and external regulations, and predefined agreements.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services and office management and ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.).
- Develop and deliver training for internal customers or vendors within the area of expertise as appropriate.
- Demonstrate understanding of factors influencing goal achievement communicates to key stakeholders and secure commitment.
- Designs process improvements, systems developments or the implementation of best practices
- Identify and analyse risks, opportunities and constraints within the area of expertise.
Requirements and Skills
- Degree in Business Administration or relative fields
- Up to 8 years in human resources management
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Proven experience in administration and office management
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles.
- Familiar with local Law and Statutory Policies.
- N300,000 – N400,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 29th July, 2022.