Paradigm Finance is committed to providing Financial solutions with flexibility and speed of delivery to both individuals and corporates in a manner phenomenally uncommon to traditional financial institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource and Admin Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time (Hybrid work model)
Recruitment and Retention:
- Develop and oversee recruitment processes.
- Review job advertisements prior to posting, screen CVs, conduct telephone screenings, coordinate interview teams, participate in interviewing candidates and ensure that documentation is collected and recorded/filed.
- Oversee all labour engagement for the country office and manage the new hire orientation and exit process.
Compliance and Record Keeping:
- Periodically review the Personnel Handbook recommending amendments needed due to changes in local conditions or labour laws.
- Manage timesheets for office, ensuring timely submission, approval, accuracy, and filing.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Monitor compensation – ensuring internal equity & compliance and benefits.
- Facilitate job analysis and update job descriptions.
Payroll and Budget:
- Coordinate with Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly Payroll.
- Advise Management on appropriate staffing levels and assist in budget preparation.
- Review employee final payments for accuracy and compliance with labour laws.
- Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions in the office.
- Supervise all travel and hotel arrangements for staff and visitors, including visas and work permits as applicable.
Training and Development and Performance Maintenance:
- Evaluate the need for employee training and development and make recommendations.
- Oversee the coordination and implementation of performance reviews.
- Work with management to resolve employee relations issues pragmatically.
- Investigate employee relations issues &work to ensure human resources related decisions are consistent and fair.
- Requisite Degree / Certification
- At least 3 years professional experience preferably within the financial services environment.
- Must be familiar with country specific laws and regulations governing Human Resources.
- Excellent written and verbal English and local language skills.
- Ability to interact with and lead employees at various levels.
- Strong understanding of confidentiality as it relates to Human Resources.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work with managers to assess complex issues pragmatically.
- Ability to define problems, establish facts, analyze situations and make decisions.
N2,400,000 – N3,600,000 Annually.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2022.