Medecins du Monde (MdM) is an international humanitarian organization whose mission is to provide medical care for the most vulnerable populations, the world over, including France. It seeks to stimulate voluntary commitment from doctors, other health care providers, and from those whose expertise in other fields is needed for its activities, to enlist all competent support required for the achievement of its projects, and to seek at all times to encourage close working relationships with populations in its care. MdM operating in Nigeria, Borno state since October 2016.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive and Track staff leave requests.
- Ensure attendance sheets are collected and submitted on weekly/monthly basis.
- Assist updating national staff HR’s administrative filling.
- Ensure that soft as well as hard record is available in official files.
- Assist employees to understand and adherence to MdM policies and procedures (Staff Induction).
- HR assistant is responsible for all in country travel according to MDM polices.
- Assist expats to book their international flights when they are going on R&R.
- Act as focal point for UNHAS booking for all mission staff and visitors.
- Liaise with logistics to ensure that the guesthouse is running effectively. Arrange the guesthouse or hotel rooms to accommodation all visitors as needed.
- Coordinate with Liaison officer to track all visas expiry dates and extensions.
- Prepare and maintain various databases to support the HR activities.
- Ensure important communications are posted on the board on the staff social platform
- Assist in event management: Arrange meetings, seminars, or workshops.
- Realize copying and filing and scanning of administrative documents.
- Comply with MdM policies and practice with respect to code of conduct, safety and security and other relevant policies and procedures.
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification with 1 – 3 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in one single attacment via email to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Female candidates are strongly advised to apply.
- Applications without the above subject will not be treated
Application Deadline 6th March, 2022.